View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012   #34
BattleRedRock
Cush56HatLayer

Section: blue lot
Rep Power: 0 BattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedRock is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Trade Up BIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
In this scenario I'd stay put and take Nick Perry at #26. Blackmon is the best receiver this year but he's not Julio Jones, who I think is a much better WR, and not worth giving up all those picks.
Well said bro.. I love Perry, ive been saying that all a long. all the draft gurus have been saying this and that and im thinking to myself ok all these guys have been said but we know Gary and the coaches love high motor guys and Perry definitely fits that description. hed be perfect to move outside and maybe you could move Reed to RILB instead of Sharp. As for 2nd rd, I keep hearing that Randle from LSU might fall to mid to late 2ND so there you go thats our top 2 problems with very solid players.