View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012   #22
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69966 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Trade Up BIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
In this scenario I'd stay put and take Nick Perry at #26. Blackmon is the best receiver this year but he's not Julio Jones, who I think is a much better WR, and not worth giving up all those picks.
^^^^
This

The Texans have to figure out Schaub's health before they start making moves like this.

I would like Rick/Gary to consider trading ug to 15 if an impact player like DeCastro or Floyd falls.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote