View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012   #16
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Thank you for working a Michigan boy into your mock!

I think you did a great job hitting our needs. But I would prefer, and assume that our first pick not be a TE. Kubiak's history just does not support that at all.
May not have ever been a TE like Fleener. 4.45 40 at that size with good routes and good hands? Use him as a Wr or TE; flanker or slot and a great weapon in the Red Zone. #26? You betcha.