View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012   #14
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Thank you for working a Michigan boy into your mock!

I think you did a great job hitting our needs. But I would prefer, and assume that our first pick not be a TE. Kubiak's history just does not support that at all.

Quote:
If the Texans draft a tight end, Kubiak’s history suggests it will be in the fourth round or later. When Kubiak was with the Broncos, they drafted tight end Jeb Putzier in the sixth round in 2002. With Kubiak in Houston, the Texans have drafted Daniels in the fourth round (2006), Casey and Anthony Hill in the fifth (2008) and Graham in the fourth (2010). Kubiak also coached Hall of Fame tight end Shannon Sharpe, a seventh-round pick in 1990, and Dreessen, a sixth-round pick of the New York Jets in 2006. “We’ve been able to find tight ends later in the draft,” Kubiak said at the Combine. “That’s kind of been my m.o. through Denver and in Houston.”
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote