View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #11
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
My bad, I meant the Texans shouldn't go more than a 3rd round on ILB, not that Kendricks isn't worth a 2nd. What do you think now they've signed Bradie James and Tim Dobbins? I like Kendricks, just don't think the Texans will be seeking one out before the 3rd...and now with these two vets signed up, maybe not at all.
Well, I had done this whole mock up before James and Dobbins where in the fold... now ILB is not so pressing a need. I have to agree with you now; I have a hard time seeing an ILB taken this early.

I may go ahead and make another mock before the draft, since this impacts my mock quite a bit.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote