View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #9
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Kendricks- I think late second is a great place for him. I really like the way he attacks the ball, and is violent in his tackles. Why do you have him as a third rounder? I am concerned about the reported lack of intelligence, but that is about it. I am interested to know your thoughts.
My bad, I meant the Texans shouldn't go more than a 3rd round on ILB, not that Kendricks isn't worth a 2nd. What do you think now they've signed Bradie James and Tim Dobbins? I like Kendricks, just don't think the Texans will be seeking one out before the 3rd...and now with these two vets signed up, maybe not at all.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote