View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #26
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 2012 Mock Draft 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Are we looking to replace Butler or not?

If not, then I don't see the need to take OT that high.

If we are, I'd rather have someone that wasn't as much of a project and would be ready sooner than later.
I would be. Butler has proven himself a worthy competitor but not much more than that, in his what, 6th year? Kind of intending to replace him next year. Mosley can pass block pretty well, good disposition and athleticism make him naturally adept at it. He would need time to develop run blocking (something ANY OL taken is going to experience running a pure ZBS with the Texans) but with Butler, I believe he has that time. Plus, building lines with high investments is a sound strategy.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote