View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #7
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Round 1- Stanford TE Coby Fleener, 66 247 lbs
I can get behind this pick. It does lean toward need but could also be argued BPA. Fills a hole and schematically, could make for some interesting looks. One of the few picks in round 1 that I can't poke a hole in immediately.

Round 2- Cal ILB Mychal Kendricks, 511 240 lbs

Like the player but disagree on value, on my last effort I tried to convince myself to take him here but felt it was at least a round too early. This is a player who if he works out is on the field 50% of the time at the most. There are other more pressing needs and definitely better players available. Plus it kind of irks me that you got ILB depth 2nd but waited until the 7th to get your pass rusher.

Round 3- Michigan NT Mike Martin, 61 306 lbs

Still?

Round 4- Oklahoma WR Ryan Broyles, 510 192 lbs

You've had these two guys pegged for months!

Round 4- Wisconsin FS Aaron Henry, 6 208 lbs

Decent player but this is absolutely as long as I would wait to get a DB, the talent really falls off midway through the draft for these positions.

Round 5- Virginia Tech OG Jaymes Brooks, 62 310 lbs

Pretty solid choice.

Round 6- Oklahoma State RT Levy Adcock, 66 320 lbs

Hope the big fella is still available this late!

Round 7- North Carolina OLB Donte Paige-Moss, 63 268 lbs

The only thing I would say is even if he were available, would you want the guy who has slipped so far? It's only a 7th, no biggie but the guy obviously has issues.

Love the FB. UDFA has some interesting candidates, Derek Moye is one big tall WR. Emil Igwenagu as an Hback could be late round/UDFA gold.

Not bad RM.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote