View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

Because of a work schedule the past 4 months that's been absolutely insane, I haven't been able to pay any attention to the draft this year. I have no idea who anyone is and it's killing me.

BUT...

The past few days I've started looking around.

Although I was leaning toward going WR-OG-ILB in some order in the first three rounds, the past few days I've really been starting to lean toward Fleener as our 1st round pick. It makes me feel better to see that some of you more knowledgeable guys are leaning the same way.

I like this draft. I'd prefer a guard in the spot where you went NT but I'm fine with that pick, too. I like the WR and although I'd prefer a big, fast, outside freak guy, I have a feeling we'll be going more of a smaller, slot, hands guy instead.

Good mock.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote