View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #5
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 2012 Final Mock

I'm one of those others that think Fleener would make a great selection in the first. I have doubts about all the WRs you have mentioned but, looking at NE having Gronk and Hernandez....kinda makes you think this wouldn't be a bad route to go.

Overall, I'd be happy with the draft. I'd really love to see Broyles picked. I like his game a lot, even if he's not the burner #1 we'd like to pick.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote