Thread: New Mock
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #19
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I just wonder if Kubiak will go for another Holliday type player (though I think Rainey is the superior football player).
I think they will. Someone to fill multiple voids, be an x-factor. Hard to complain about Rainey's ability but there are other choices too, Keyshawn Martin could be a huge special teams playmaker/slot option. AJ Jenkins has some legit speed, Chris Givens as well. Don't leave out Kendall Wright. Can't remember his name, like Owusu or something from Stanford has track speed (I think he was the fastest at the combine). I wouldn't doubt it or be surprised by it one single bit. The offense needs a lift, an infusion of speed for sure. For all anyone wants to say about Jacoby's speed it MIGHT have been on display twice last year. I know they won't cut him until they have a legit option behind him but it seriously still bugs the F outta me he even got to fly home with the team from Baltimore.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote