View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012   #1
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Which 2 are the best 2!

Generally speaking rounds 1 and 2 you look for starters.

I have been trying to build some mocks and how your mock ends up often is determined by your first 2 picks.

so i what i thought of instead of another mock i would post a pair of players one from the 1st round and another from the 2nd and you guys vote on which pairing will help the most to the overall team, be it immediately or in the future.

A. Hill / Schwartz
B. Fleener / Toon
C. Wright / Thompson
D. Hightower / McNutt
E. Worthy / Quick
F. Reyes / McClellin
G. Hightower / Schwartz
H. Perry / Criner
I. Hill / Robinson
J. Wright / Carder

If you have your own pairing put it down obviously there are many more options but i tried to stick to the main players that we mock with.

players like hightower, wright, hill and Schwartz i put down twice seen as there are in so many mocks
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote