View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #22
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Good job. I think this is my favorite mock so far. My thoughts:

I have no doubt that OLB will be our first pick. Whoever we choose will be more of a 4-3 edge rusher for passing downs, so I agree with the Perry pick.

Agreed on NT/DE in the 2nd. Moving Earl Mitchell to DE will be necessary when Antonio's contract comes up.

Very much agreed on OT in the 3rd, and the idea of rotating with Butler while he develops.

I don't think Streeter will last that long, but it would be nice.

I don't know much about Brandon Bolden, but his name is eerily similar to mine, so I'm for that pick.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote