Thread: New Mock
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #18
Lucky

Rep Power: 103975 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
New Mock with a trade down. Going to trade our 1st for a 2nd and a 3rd.

3) Brian Quick

4) Tommy Streeter
This is the part of your mock I don't get. These picks seem to be redundant. Two big, raw receivers that don't compliment each other. As TimeKiller suggests, dropping one and going o-line would make more sense. I prefer Quick, who seems to be the stronger athlete. Though Streeter has the deep speed the Texans say they are looking for.

On the other hand, I really like the Rainey pick. Can play in the slot, a 3rd down RB, and a returner. Very versatile with big play potential in the mid round area. I just wonder if Kubiak will go for another Holliday type player (though I think Rainey is the superior football player).