View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #19
Lucky

Rep Power: 172599 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 2012 Mock Draft 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I used Walter Football's 2012 Draft Consensus Rankings that takes into account the average position of players from the big boards of Walter Football, CBS, Mel Kiper, Scouts Inc. etc...
I like this aspect of your mock. Many of the fan mocks seem unrealistic because of where they've slotted prospects. At least you have some reference point to go from.

Put me down as liking the Mosley pick. As TimeKiller stated, Mosley's a former TE (like Brown and Winston) who's a good athlete with upside. Coming from the SEC is also a plus. Seems like a better fit for the Texans than either Massie or Schwartz. And for those who don't believe the Texans should look at Tackle early, remember that both starters (Brown and Butler) are unrestricted free agents after the 2012 season.

When I get around to doing a Texans only mock (maybe this weekend), I'm going to draft blind from either the CBS or PFW big boards. I'll make a list of 4 or 5 players from each round that I like and take the player that is available at that spot. Seems more realistic than cherry picking.