View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #75
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2407 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Meet With Prospect ______, 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Quite a few teams have been showing interest in him...

Character concerns alone normally don't drop guys too far. Character concerns with less than impressive measureables tend to make guys drop.

Bruce Irvin was productive and he has top notch measureables.

I think someone is going to take a gamble on him and hope that he doesn't get into any trouble and can stay on the field.

There are a few teams that I have read that have shown interest in him and I think the Pats and Bills are or have brought him in for a visit.

Yeah, he has done some idiotic things, but for the most part he has been able to stay on the field and play.
I'm going to predict that he will go in the 4th, got to see what happens. Hopefully for his sake I'm wrong.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote