View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #18
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post

3. I think all 3rd round picks are developmental players, not to many teams finding day one starters in the 3rd round. Mosley is a RT only but I don't think he can be had in the 4th. He's the next best RT prospect after Massie and Schwartz that are both expected to go in the 2nd round. Also he does need some development but all college prospects need development to achieve success at the pro level. He'd work in a rotation with Butler his first year. Remember Duane Brown, he rotated into the game his whole rookie year and we took.
Right, but there are other positions where I think we'd at least be able to find steady contributors.

Wr, db, lb, dl, rb all have a better chance at contributing because those players play in a rotation. O-linemen tend to play every snap.

If we are going to take a tackle I'd rather someone earlier. Someone to challenge for a starting spot from day 1 and/or someone to fill in due to injury I'd rather it be someone more ready.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote