View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #230
majestrate
All Pro

Rep Power: 9001 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

I'm all but pulling this out of my ass, because I can't find the article I read when all this first came to light.

IIRC, while Reebok had a contract that allowed them to produce new clothing until 31 Mar, there was a deadline as to when they could bring new designs to market and that deadline was a day or two before the trade to the Jets became official. I imagine that also within that contract, there's something that said Reebok couldn't put a player's name on another team's jersey unless that player has signed a contract with the new team.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote