View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #12
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
What don't you like about Brandon Mosley-OT in the 3rd round? I like Massie and Schwartz better but think that both of them will be gone in the 2nd round and think that Mosley will be the best of the OT prospects available to us in the 3rd. I also don't see Butler as the future of the RT position for the Texans so I think they'll be looking for someone to take over for him next year.
I wouldn't be upset if the draft played out like that. I just think if we are looking to replace butler then go hard or go home. If we are actively Looking to upgrade the position I'd rather have a better prospect.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote