View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012   #11
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 2012 Mock Draft 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not a fan of Perry as an OLB in our system.

I like speed, burst and explosiveness and I don't see that in Perry. I'd much rather have Lewis, Irvin, or McClellin if we go OLB in the draft.

I like Thompson in the 2nd.

Would not care for the OT pick in the 3rd.

Randy Bullock is my 6th round pick too.

I'd rather have Chad Diehl or Johnson from UT in the 7th.

Need to watch more of AJ Jenkins to have a real opinion. But I like the WR pick.

Same thing for Audie Cole as above.

I really like Streeter and I don't think he lasts this long.

Overall, I wouldn't complain about this draft. I rarely complain about drafts because the team has access to more info than I do and I would hope they use that to make good choices.

What don't you like about Brandon Mosley-OT in the 3rd round? I like Massie and Schwartz better but think that both of them will be gone in the 2nd round and think that Mosley will be the best of the OT prospects available to us in the 3rd. I also don't see Butler as the future of the RT position for the Texans so I think they'll be looking for someone to take over for him next year.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote