View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012   #9
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 2012 Mock Draft 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Very good players 1-7 but as I see our WR as being almost disastrous, I would want more than Streeter whom I mocked to eventually replace AJ. Remove OT in 3rd (or move it down) and move your selection of NT to 3rd and bring in Quick in 2nd and we could

I selected more than Streeter, I took AJ Jenkins, a guy I really like in the very early 4th. Jenkins has great hands, speed, athleticism, good size, and uses his body to shield defenders, etc... In fact we might have to get lucky to get him in the early 4th. Also, I think that if I moved NT down to the 3rd Thompson isn't there and their's a significant drop off at DT/NT after Thompson, unless we can get Chapman but I'm worried about what extensive damage he might have done to his knee by playing on the injury.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote