View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 2012 Mock Draft 3.0

I don't even like the Perry pick but this is a good draft. Even if I disagree with the player it's never a bad idea to build OL or pass rush with top investments, Perry does fit the bill of 1st round defensive athlete, which the Texans obviously seek. Thompson, I'm not flatly opposed to him but it's just not a splash pick. I guess that's a pretty weak criticism, IDK, just seems you would grab a receiver 1st or 2nd. Or 3rd lol...but I've been onto Mosley's game for a while now, I think he's a potential stud in the Zone blocking scheme, he can already pass block, plus he's a former TE! Good school in Auburn. Nice pick up. Jenkins isn't a terrible pick I just hate it that he's the first WR picked. Cole is a solid pickup, if available. Streeter doesn't seem like quite the prospect he did 2 or 3 months ago, does he? This is where I would rotate picks I think, grab a WR round 2 (Quick, Mo Sanu, Chris Givens, lots of choices available and a good time to get the guy you really want.) and a DT here instead. Vaughn Meatoga is one name to look up, Akiem Hicks, Kheeston Randall maybe...Love the Kicker Picker. Seems like the perfect fit. Not sold on the 7th but it's just a 7th, might've gone TE or FB or another flyer on a PR/KR guy but really nice mock overall.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote