View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012   #22
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ourlads/Dan Shonka Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Fleener is sitting right there, even bigger receiver than Hill who ran in the 4.4's & lifted 27 reps. Dresseen signed with Denver to play for Elway & Manning, & Daniels is the only weapon outside of Andre left that Schaub can depend on. If he can step up in pass pro (good down the field blocker already) he will assist in keeping Schaub clean as well becoming a favored target in Kubiak's two TE sets.
I see that, and liked it before. But reading Greg Cosell's stuff lately, I see us as needing a #2 and a #3 WR. I think best value for WRs is 2nd round, so would we go TE 1st & WR 2nd???
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote