View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012   #21
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ourlads/Dan Shonka Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Shonka updated w/minor tweaks: http://www.ourlads.com/nfl-mock-draft/2012/

Still Hill over Wright for Texans. I've asked him about Randle, who Greg Cosell is raving about.

I think if we were going to pass over Wright at 26 we'd be smart trade down 8-10 spots and pick up a later round OL/CB prospect.

I wish one of the local radio stations would book him for an interview re:Texans draft.
Fleener is sitting right there, even bigger receiver than Hill who ran in the 4.4's & lifted 27 reps. Dresseen signed with Denver to play for Elway & Manning, & Daniels is the only weapon outside of Andre left that Schaub can depend on. If he can step up in pass pro (good down the field blocker already) he will assist in keeping Schaub clean as well becoming a favored target in Kubiak's two TE sets.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote