View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012   #54
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Meet With Prospect ______, 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
He looks plenty strong to me.

Quick enough to stay with Tight Ends and slot receivers as well, so he may be a 3-down LB in our system. He might make a good RB too if that whole linebacker thing doesn't work out...
Shorter than ideal with limited measureables and is too easily engulfed by blockers near the line of scrimmage. Needs to anchor better at the point of attack and was too often knocked backwards or off his feet. More of a straight-line athlete with some stiffness in his hips, lacking the smooth change of direction ability to quickly redirect. Slips off too many ballcarriers and needs to complete tackles -- will go for the big hit too often instead of consistently wrapping up. Has some durability concerns after a shoulder and thumb injury hampered him in 2011 -- wore a cast on his left hand for part of his senior season. Has some minor character concerns after he was suspended for parts of two different games for separate violations of team rules.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1692733