View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012   #223
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
You can't please everyone. But I ain't gonna fret over collar width or stripe movement. I may actually love the changes when I get used to the new look.
IMO I think some people fear and immediately hate change. Its like a new CD from your favorite band. Sometimes you gotta give it a few pay throughs to digg it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I don't really care about the width of the stripes but a man's number should be worn proudly on his chest, and not be hanging around his midsection. That's just a sorry design.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote