View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bckey's 2012 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I don't see anyway Brooks goes undrafted. He has been average as a cb at LSU but alot of teams are showing interest because of his speed. Return game and nickle corner with that speed is tempting to a lot of teams. You could do worse in the 3rd. I would love to see the Texans get him in a late round but I don't see him lasting.
You could perhaps do worse in the 3rd. But you could certainly do better. A lot of CBs still out there rated high above Brooks.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote