View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #32
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Maybe I'm over thinking this, but are you implying he's lazy, or that he has more to offer as a player than just his numbers from the Combine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As well as I know my mock partner, I think I can speak for 65 here. It was implied that Martin was a gym rat work out guy only. RMartin65 was saying the opposite is true. Martin is a solid base very strong guy who can hold his ground and his sacks indicate he can disrupt the QB. He is also a college wrestler which helps.
Thanks badboy.

The term workout warrior implies a player does not bring the goods on the field, and instead impresses only in shorts. Martin, while boasting impressive combine numbers, has also proven on the field that he can play.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote