Thread: Draft Chart
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #4
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarazz00 View Post
before you pay the rookies the money, you have to go by a draft chart to measure trading up or back...rookie pay scale is another conversation after you have made your draft...though I will say that there may be a few teams who dont wanna pay the big bucks in the draft 1-10 just may look to trade down for better value..but you gotta have a barometer to measure trading places in the draft...unless of course I am missing on your whole point
The concept you explain is fine, but the chart that flaots around the internet is dated going back to the Jimmy Johnson days with the Cowboys. The specific values are off given the situation of 2012.