Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #20
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
1st Coby Fleener TE Stanford Sr 6-6 247

With all the 2 TE sets we run and the pending cap problems/huge contract OD has going into next year, getting a top flight TE should be important. Fleener is the best TE in this draft period and is as close as you get to can't miss.

2nd Mitchell Schwartz OT California Sr 6-5 318

We have no real depth at OT and Schwartz is a perfect fit for our system. He can also play OG.

3rd Mike Martin DT Michigan Sr 6-1 306

Adding another active player to our front seven rotation is going to pay huge dividends down the dtretch.

4th a Greg Childs WR Arkansas Sr 6-3 219

Do I need to explain this pick?

4th b Derek Wolfe DE Cincinnati Sr 6-5 295

AGAIN = Adding another active player to our front seven rotation is going to pay huge dividends down the stretch.

5th Audie Cole ILB NC State rSr 6-4 246

Competition for Sharpton. Have to have more quality depth here.

6th Evan Rodriguez FB Temple Sr 6-1 239

Backs up Casey and don't have to change anything when he is in.

7th J.R. Sweezy DT NC State rSr 6-5 298

AGAIN = Adding another active player to our front seven rotation is going to pay huge dividends down the stretch.
Not too excited about Coby Fleener, but I can roll with it as well
Love the 2nd pick (Schwartz)
wont argue too much on the 3rd(Martin) but I will say Derek Wolf is listed as DE/DL and would he not make for a better DL here as he will be gone by the end of the 3rd?
we both love Childs
I got Tank Carder and you got Cole..Tank is 2" smaller and 10lbs lighter than your guy, though my guy is faster..both have done well in college
Don't know of the 6th or 7th pick, so I cant respond to the players..