Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #58
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101211 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I've heard Seattle (#12) is interested in Fleener, they would like to trade back & then draft him somewhere before Cleveland (#22) who also is interested. But if he does make it to the Texans #26 the Giants would be willing to trade their 3rd to get him. This would give Texans two picks in the 3rd rd. & 4th rd. that's 9 selections in all

Trade our first for the Giants first and third? I would do that. I would even trade down again if I could. There is a lot of talent at positions of need for us in the second round of this draft.

I think we are going to see alot more trades this year than we usually do. Teams will be willing to part way with later picks to move up since the money won't be so high. Wonder how this will affect the value chart?
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote