Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarazz00 View Post
just thought I'd put Andre Branch's profile up:

Andre Branch, DE/OLB, Clemson
Height: 6-4. Weight: 259.
40 Time: 4.62. 10-Yd Split: 1.56.
Vertical: 32.5. Broad: 10-0.
Arm: 34.
Projected Round (2012): 1-2.
3/20/12: Branch turned in an impressive Combine performance. It wasn't surprising as he looked like a fabulous athlete and speed player at Clemson. Branch is said to have performed well at his pro day too. His best fit in the NFL may be as a 3-4 outside linebacker.

Branch had a strong senior season. In 2011, he made 77 tackles with 17 tackles for a loss, 10.5 sacks and one forced fumble. Branch played well against Auburn in the third game of the year. He didn't fare well against Florida State left tackle Andrew Datko.

Wade Phillips did say you can never have enough...so this guy may be our Huckleberry...
One of us has his forty wrong.

6'4" HEIGHT
34" ARM LENGTH
259LBS. WEIGHT
9" HANDS
4.70 SEC 40 DASH
19 REPS BENCH PRESS
32.5 INCH VERT JUMP
120.0 INCH BROAD JUMP
7.19 SEC 3 CONE
4.25 SEC 20 YARD SHUTTLE

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS Big, athletic, uses his flexibility to dip around linemen and reach the backfield. He has an uncanny knack for beating blocks and moving past linemen, and has the burst to close once he's there. He uses his hands well and sets the edge nicely against the run, but his skill at rushing the passer represents his primary value to NFL teams.

WEAKNESSES is less effective against the run than the pass. He will play high at times, and can be overpowered by two blockers, deficiencies that will likely encourage pro teams to make him a linebacker.[/quote]
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote