Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I must admit my mistake. Was thinking of Zach Brown, North Carolina. My bad!

Andre Brown, Clemson is a different story. Looks like a 4-3 end to me but a lot of people think he could also fit in a 3-4 @ OLB. Not a bad selection at all, maybe if the Texans trade out of the first? I've seen him ranked early 2nd by most with Carolina a popular destination.

Shea McCellen has risen up draft boards just ahead of Andre Brown, Clemson, because of his versatility to play inside linebacker as well in a 3-4. He could kill two birds with one stone, kinda of a flip with Dont'a Hightower, Alabama (now I have to be sure I get my schools/prospects straight) but not as athletically gifted.
Hell for some reason I kept getting Cox and Branch mixed up earlier on in the process. There is a lot players to keep up with and when people like us who know most of them rely on our memory its going to happen.

I have been debating wether or not to add McClellen to my list of 4 first round favs. He played all over the place at Boise. I have no doubts he could play fill the role you suggested for us. Don't be surprised if New England draft him in the first round. Maybe we could trade away next years first and a late pick for their first and take him.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote