Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #54
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
Good mock, you just need a Kicker and somebody who can rush the QB.
I agree. Drafting a FB is kind of a waste of a pick, especially with Casey on the roster and drafting a TE high. Swap out the 6th for a kicker and I think this would be a pretty good mock. I'm not too thrilled with the Fleener pick, but I can see the value in it. OD probably won't be here after this year, so we need a good pass catcher to replace him. Just need to teach him how to block well and he could be the #1 TE next year.