Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #14
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I guess you came to this conclusion following your intense interview process with him huh?

He didn't go to North Carolina! And there are lots of scouts out there that think his best position will be OLB in a 3/4. On top of that weak OLB in our 3/4 may be the easiest position on the team to learn.

Which is determined in personal meetings with each individual player and information that we as draftnicks are for the most part not privy to. Occasionally when a player is really not all there upstairs it will become public knowledge. I have read nor heard anything to the contrary concerning Branch.
just thought I'd put Andre Branch's profile up:

Andre Branch, DE/OLB, Clemson
Height: 6-4. Weight: 259.
40 Time: 4.62. 10-Yd Split: 1.56.
Vertical: 32.5. Broad: 10-0.
Arm: 34.
Projected Round (2012): 1-2.
3/20/12: Branch turned in an impressive Combine performance. It wasn't surprising as he looked like a fabulous athlete and speed player at Clemson. Branch is said to have performed well at his pro day too. His best fit in the NFL may be as a 3-4 outside linebacker.

Branch had a strong senior season. In 2011, he made 77 tackles with 17 tackles for a loss, 10.5 sacks and one forced fumble. Branch played well against Auburn in the third game of the year. He didn't fare well against Florida State left tackle Andrew Datko.

Wade Phillips did say you can never have enough...so this guy may be our Huckleberry...