Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #13
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

I must admit my mistake. Was thinking of Zach Brown, North Carolina. My bad!

Andre Brown, Clemson is a different story. Looks like a 4-3 end to me but a lot of people think he could also fit in a 3-4 @ OLB. Not a bad selection at all, maybe if the Texans trade out of the first? I've seen him ranked early 2nd by most with Carolina a popular destination.

Shea McCellen has risen up draft boards just ahead of Andre Brown, Clemson, because of his versatility to play inside linebacker as well in a 3-4. He could kill two birds with one stone, kinda of a flip with Dont'a Hightower, Alabama (now I have to be sure I get my schools/prospects straight) but not as athletically gifted.

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 04-08-2012 at 12:16 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote