Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #11
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
1. I like both Branch and Reyes but if I'm going OLB in the 1st I'd prefer Nick Perry. I've been considering Reyes as well and of the 2 he'd probably be my pick. He'd be a great 3-4 DE and could take over for Antonio Smith in 2013 when I think Smith is released as a salary cap casualty.
2. Massie, I love this pick but doubt his availability, remember we're drafting near the bottom of each round. If available I'd run to the podium with his name.
3. Carder, I like the player and think he'd be great for the Texans but I think he could easily be had in the 4th, seems a little early for Carder.
4a. Bergstrom, I don't know anything about him but OG depth is always a good thing.
4b. Childs, I don't think he's available down here, probably goes in the 3rd, but if he is I'd jump on this pick.
5. Benjamin, I don't know much about him but it seems a little early for him.
6 & 7. I don't know anything about these guys but I agree with TK this is a weak secondary draft and all the good/decent guys will be gone by the 4th.
Hey Wolf!!!...I like Perry too..just dont know if he would be available at 26
and on Massie..you may be right on him being snagged up before our pick in the 2nd round(but i be hopin' he falls to us)

Benjamin is a freakin burner and Mike Mayock has him in the 5th. He and other players got caught receiving gifts from Shappiro in that scandle that Andre Johnson had to address..so Travis Benjamine was suspened a game...AJ will put both he and Childs under his wing..

these are my DB prospects:

Isaiah Frey, CB, Nevada
Height: 6-0. Weight: 190.
Projected 40 Time: 4.51.
Projected Round (2012): 5-6.
3/29/12: Frey had a good senior season. He totaled five interceptions with 37 tackles and 16 passes broken up this season. Frey is a quality sleeper prospect who could be developed at the NFL level for a year or two. He did not receive an invite to the Combine.

Sean Richardson, SS, Vanderbilt
Height: 6-2. Weight: 216.
40 Time: 4.47.
Vertical: 38.5. Broad: 10-8.
Arm: 32 5/8.
Projected Round (2012): 4-6.
3/29/12: Richardson had a good Combine performance with a faster than expected 40-yard dash. As a senior, in 2011, he had 63 tackles with 6.5 tackles for a loss, one interception and three passes broken up. Richardson had nice production as a junior with 99 tackles, seven tackles for a loss and five passes broken up. In his first year as as starter, he totaled 84 tackles as a sophomore

I appreciate your insight and your reply Wolf...again thanks