Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #10
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
first thing I would ask myself is Andre Branch a Wade Phillips guy? I don't think so, maybe Reyes but DE is a pretty solid group on the team to spend a first on.
really like your second pick however, very good RT candidate, might even beat out one year rental Rashad Butler after that the job would be his for sure.
like position you address in the 3rd as well, ILB Carder is a little small for Phillips 3-4 but has the kind of motor Wade likes so it's a push, pure guts wins out.
solid guard prospect out of Utah, hard to go wrong there.
don't like Childs hands, plays fast, all out needs more finesse in his game but has size & game breaking ability if he could play under control.
5-7 are all kinda of risks, but they do address needs you are targeting, just don't know if any are but PS material?

overall darn good job, like how you focused on the Texans needs
Tank Carder, ILB/OLB, TCU
Height: 6-2. Weight: 236.
40 Time: 4.56.
Bench: 19.
Vertical: 34.5. Broad: 10-1.
Arm: 31 1/2. Hand: 9.
Projected Round (2012): 3.
3/20/12: Carder had a phenomenal Combine and pro day where he showed off more speed than many gave Carder credit for. With those two performances, he illustrated his speed to cover a lot of ground in the NFL.

Tank isn't that small Beer Lover

Greg Childs, WR, Arkansas
Height: 6-3. Weight: 219.
40 Time: 4.39.
Vertical: 36.5.
Broad: 10-5.
Hand: 10 1/8.
Projected Round (2012): 4-6.
4/4/12: At his pro day, Childs burned a fast 40 at 4.39. He wasn't as fast at the Combine (4.55), but Childs is gradually showing that he is improving from his knee injury. That recovery is definitely going to help his stock.

as always thanks for the feedback Beer Lover..you always give a good perspective