View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #75
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I know highlight reels aren't the best way to evaluate, but these were entertaining to watch while looking at Schaub's throws and AJ's ability to go get the ball. The second video does show two end zone catches by AJ that appear to be fade routes. I think these two are capable of doing it, it just doesn't happen that much for whatever reason.

Matt Schaub Houston Texans Highlights

Top 100 Players of 2011 - Andre Johnson (#7)
there must be some mistake here...

I could swear there were some Jacoby Jones highlights in that Schaub collection...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote