Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarazz00 View Post
1) Andre Branch-OLB-Clemson
1B) Kendall Reyes-DE-Connecticut
2) Bobby Massie-OT-Ole Miss
3) Tank Carder-ILB-TCU
4) Tony Bergstrom-OG-Utah
4) Greg Childs-WR-Arkansas
5) Travis Benjamin-WR-Miami(slot guy)
6) Sean Richardson-SS-Vanderbilt
7) Isaiah Frey-CB-Nevada

I know alot of you would want wide outs earlier...but these two recievers are blazing quick and will stretch the field helping AJ out tremendously...yes THEY CAN CATCH THE BALL!!!
1. I like both Branch and Reyes but if I'm going OLB in the 1st I'd prefer Nick Perry. I've been considering Reyes as well and of the 2 he'd probably be my pick. He'd be a great 3-4 DE and could take over for Antonio Smith in 2013 when I think Smith is released as a salary cap casualty.
2. Massie, I love this pick but doubt his availability, remember we're drafting near the bottom of each round. If available I'd run to the podium with his name.
3. Carder, I like the player and think he'd be great for the Texans but I think he could easily be had in the 4th, seems a little early for Carder.
4a. Bergstrom, I don't know anything about him but OG depth is always a good thing.
4b. Childs, I don't think he's available down here, probably goes in the 3rd, but if he is I'd jump on this pick.
5. Benjamin, I don't know much about him but it seems a little early for him.
6 & 7. I don't know anything about these guys but I agree with TK this is a weak secondary draft and all the good/decent guys will be gone by the 4th.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote