Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
first thing I would ask myself is Andre Branch a Wade Phillips guy? I don't think so, maybe Reyes but DE is a pretty solid group on the team to spend a first on.
I don't see why Phillips wouldn't like Branch. He supposedly had Aldon Smith as his number one choice in the first round last year. Guess which one of these is Branch and which is Smith.

6'4" HEIGHT
35 3/8" ARM LENGTH
263LBS. WEIGHT
9 3/4" HANDS
4.78 SEC 40 DASH
20 REPS BENCH PRESS
34.0 INCH VERT JUMP
118.0 INCH BROAD JUMP
7.19 SEC 3 CONE
4.50 SEC 20 YARD SHUTTLE

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS has outstanding height and length to go along with good speed. Very smooth athlete for his size. Can get to the passer with a variety of moves, impressive agility, and fast hands. Can be disruptive against the run when he gets into the backfield. Has the range to make plays on the backside.

WEAKNESSES Needs to add some bulk but has the frame to do so. Really needs to watch his pad level. Must improve his ability to anchor at the point of attack. Does not possesses elite initial burst for an edge player. Would like to see more sustained effort in run pursuit.

6'4" HEIGHT
34" ARM LENGTH
259LBS. WEIGHT
9" HANDS
4.70 SEC 40 DASH
19 REPS BENCH PRESS
32.5 INCH VERT JUMP
120.0 INCH BROAD JUMP
7.19 SEC 3 CONE
4.25 SEC 20 YARD SHUTTLE

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS Big, athletic, uses his flexibility to dip around linemen and reach the backfield. He has an uncanny knack for beating blocks and moving past linemen, and has the burst to close once he's there. He uses his hands well and sets the edge nicely against the run, but his skill at rushing the passer represents his primary value to NFL teams.

WEAKNESSES is less effective against the run than the pass. He will play high at times, and can be overpowered by two blockers, deficiencies that will likely encourage pro teams to make him a linebacker.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote