View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Maybe I'm over thinking this, but are you implying he's lazy, or that he has more to offer as a player than just his numbers from the Combine?
As well as I know my mock partner, I think I can speak for 65 here. It was implied that Martin was a gym rat work out guy only. RMartin65 was saying the opposite is true. Martin is a solid base very strong guy who can hold his ground and his sacks indicate he can disrupt the QB. He is also a college wrestler which helps.