Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarazz00 View Post
1) Andre Branch-OLB-Clemson
1B) Kendall Reyes-DE-Connecticut
2) Bobby Massie-OT-Ole Miss
3) Tank Carder-ILB-TCU
4) Tony Bergstrom-OG-Utah
4) Greg Childs-WR-Arkansas
5) Travis Benjamin-WR-Miami(slot guy)
6) Sean Richardson-SS-Vanderbilt
7) Isaiah Frey-CB-Nevada

I know alot of you would want wide outs earlier...but these two recievers are blazing quick and will stretch the field helping AJ out tremendously...yes THEY CAN CATCH THE BALL!!!
first thing I would ask myself is Andre Branch a Wade Phillips guy? I don't think so, maybe Reyes but DE is a pretty solid group on the team to spend a first on.
really like your second pick however, very good RT candidate, might even beat out one year rental Rashad Butler after that the job would be his for sure.
like position you address in the 3rd as well, ILB Carder is a little small for Phillips 3-4 but has the kind of motor Wade likes so it's a push, pure guts wins out.
solid guard prospect out of Utah, hard to go wrong there.
don't like Childs hands, plays fast, all out needs more finesse in his game but has size & game breaking ability if he could play under control.
5-7 are all kinda of risks, but they do address needs you are targeting, just don't know if any are but PS material?

overall darn good job, like how you focused on the Texans needs

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote