Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012   #4
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

I like some of the players you've got here (Branch, Reyes, Massie, and Childs) and you have some key areas filled, but I think you're missing some positions that I believe the Texans will be drafting. One is QB. I don't see a lot of people putting this in their mocks but I can't imagine how we could go to camp with just 2 QB's. I'm about 99% sure Kubes will draft another QB, probably in the late rounds for development. After last year I don't think he will take the chance of just having 2 QB's on the roster, especially with Schaub's past injury issues.

Secondly, I think they look for depth at NT. I know we went a whole year with only Cody and Mitchell last season but I really think they will try to get a NT/DT in the Draft. Besides, Cody is almost 29 and coming up on a contract year, and Mitchell is probably best suited for DE IMO. Also, if they get another NT to rotate with Cody and move Mitchell to DE, he (Mitchell) could always move back to DT if they get in a bind with injuries during a game.

Thirdly, and this hinges on Rackers coming back or not, they may draft a Kicker (For the 1st time ever!) in the 6th or 7th.

Anyway, just some thoughts to throw out there.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote