Thread: My mock
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012   #2
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock

Branch is a reach IMO, I'd rather have Reyes of the 2. Check out Keyshawn Martin if you're interested in a late round PR/slot guy, I think he's similar but more polished than Benjamin. Don't know much about the last 2 DBs but I think I'd like to see a K or some more offensive help, I think the DB class is pretty weak this year. Quality prospects probably taken up by the 5th at the latest.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote