View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012   #23
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Every time I watch Michigan Vanburgan stood out more than Martin to me.
Van Bergen is no slouch, but Martin is still the superior player to me. Martin played NT last year and dealt with double teams every single play. It was his job to make sure other guys stood out. Still finished with 60+ tackles while playing the nose though.

Michigan changed to a 4-3 Under last year and RVB was playing the SDE (5' tech) which he is a perfect fit for. I think a 3-4 team will get a steal if they grab him late.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote