View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012   #38
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Meet With Prospect ______, 2012 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If we select a corner before 6th I will actually scream. We either go with CBs we have or someone needs to step up and say we screwed up with Harris and Carmichael or we don't have coaches in place to develop players. Then someone needs to be fired.
Rick smith has consistently said he is going to take a corner in the draft every year. so far that's the one promise I know that he has kept.