View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I like McNutt but I think you have him overrated by a round. Take him 3rd and get a better DL prospect than Martin. I like your later round selections better than the early ones. I agree about getting a kicker, get your man while you can. 6th round pick, it's worth it.
I wanted better NT than Martin and changed him in and out but in end believed he is best. Chapman was who I was going with but the injury + a report his legs were not as strong as I thought in his anchor bothered me. I am not certain Chapman's lateral weakness was the ACL only. Martin is just so strong. I thought McNutt might be there in 3rd but is best WR avail in 2nd imo so could not lose him. Also, could not see using a 2nd for NTs as only Ta'Amu might drop to us in 2nd and rose seems to be off the bloom with his so so Senior Bowl. I thought he showed stamina but most critics panned his over all performance.