View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think Streeter in the fourth has more value than McNutt in the second.
In the second, you expect the guy to become a good number 2, at least.

In the fourth, if the guy has potential to become number one, you draft him for the ceiling; if he ends up becoming the 4th or 5th receiver on the team, it ain't no big deal.
Exactly my thinking. I did not begin focusing on McNutt until about mid-season but he just looks solid. AS 65 said, no "WOW" but I think WR2.Streeter could bust but nothing to indicate he will not repeat last season and with our offense...could be money in the bank. Isn't Hill the same as a boom or bust guy? Maehl or LeStar Jean could bust or boom also and we need something to hit for back end of corps. I'm willing to give Streeter until his second year to develop.