View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SW H-TOWN Mock Draft 2.0

1. Wright, put me in the strong dislike group. Good player but not for the Texans.
2. Schwartz, very good pick.
3. Davis, I'm not familiar with Davis but what I read sounds good.
4. Irvin, I like the player but he's been arrested several times and the Texans have publicly stated they can forgive one mistake but not a pattern of stupidity. If we take Davis there's no need for Irvin.
4. Childs, if available he's a great pick, I think he goes in the 3rd, great value if available.
5. Baptiste, decent/good pick in the 5th, very low risk and a position of need.
6. Bullock, might be the best pick in this mock, should anchor the K position for the next 10-15 yrs.
7. Gettis, Iowa produces some very good O-linemen but he better add approx. 15-20 lbs. without losing athleticism. Low risk, high value pick, probably on the practice squad.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote